Monday 9 September 2019

A new course starts at the EOI


Hello, folks. I'd like to welcome you students to the new English course. We will try to work hard and have lots of fun in English. I encourage you to write comments on this blog. It's a great way to practise your writing!

If you are a B2.2 student, this is your TEXTBOOK for this year:

 "Gold B2 First". Published by Pearson.  Jan Bell & Amanda Thomas.
Student's Book + Exam Maximiser

On the right-hand side of this I will post the daily homework or "assignment", as well as the monthly composition exercises due. You can check it regularly to keep up with the class. You also have some links to websites that offer extra language practice.

So enjoy the course and pull up your socks!!! (work hard!),

Ray

1 comentarios:

Jenyford smith on 21 September 2020 at 22:16 said...

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Windermere Tutoring Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

 
Ray's Teaching Blog Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template